Who do I look up to you ask? My father, one of the greatest people I know. Today, he took my siblings and I to spend the day together cruising down pretty much all the beaches I could ever think of. But first, we had some breakfast at Uncle Bills Pancake House (I really recommend this to everyone, great view, delicious food and warm hospitality). While cruising down the beaches, it was one of those, “I will never forget this moment in my life.” He even said it himself, he guaranteed it to us. Driving down the beach he introduced us to Bob Seger, The Bee Gees, and Credence Clearwater Revival, some of his favorite music choices. We listened to them the whole way around all the beaches it was an unforgettable experience. As he was telling us his life stories and lessons and made me laugh and sing, I realized for the first time how I secretly idolize him. Meaning I want to be just like him, I want to study as hard as he does, I want to engage people to my stories like he does, I want to lead the believers like he does. I know it’s really cheesy, but soo true. Today he showed us some of the most gorgeous views I have ever seen since I took a visit to Hawaii. Looking at the glistening water and then, looking ahead to find foggy islands was truly majestical and unreal. I learned a lot today especially how much I love my Dad. Here are some songs I liked. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment