Thursday, January 26, 2012

TMC

Hi bloggers, it's been a while it feels so good to be back. While away things have changed, I am now attending COLLEGE and I live in Santa Clarita now! Wow, I know. The Master's College, Christ-centered, Loving, friendly, and so welcoming. Everyone at this school is so on fire for Christ!! I never thought I would expirence that. I have friends I can hold accountable for my actions. I believe God put me here, no doubt about that. I feel so blessed to be here and I like how I can just love on everyone the way God loves us. I have been learning so much and grown spiritually. As I think back to my previous years when I didn't seek Christ the way I should have, I was thinking about my mistakes and how Iv'e seen my heart cave and felt like Iv'e been to hell and back again. Being at the Master's college has shown me how much God has been working in my life and how he continues to mold me. It's such a bittersweet feeling in the sence that I have left my friends and family back home but also coming here is a life changing expirence for the better. Im so exciting to contine my endevor here and seeking the Lord with all my mind, heart and soul. Now that, was straight soul. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. i love you and im so happy for you! God is good.

    ReplyDelete