Monday, December 5, 2011

Morning Monday

Monday's are always the best. Fresh start, new day, and having had a great weekend in the back of my head. This past weekend was action packed, I got to spend time with friends and family. Friday I went antique shopping with my neighbor, Paola is an amazing person which made me cherish the time I spent with her. Saturday, I attended a women’s appreciation dinner hosted by the men from the Navigators (bible study group at Long Beach). It was truly an amazing experience to remember; first they did valet parking for us then escorted us into the home of the J-house and were extremely kind to us women. I was in complete awe. After our three course meal we surprised all the men with homemade baked cookies we secretly baked. Sunday was probably my favorite because I spent time with two awesome girls that I hardly spend time with. We talked about the highs and lows, our struggles and accomplishment’s and everything in between. We gave each other insight and encouraged each other to fight the good fight. Driving down the road and looking at the Christmas lights and decorations, I had this weird feeling inside of me that I rarely have. It was one of those times where I felt this is where I belong, like God put me in this exact spot for a purpose. I began to think how blessed I have to have such loving friends and family. I mean really, I don’t mean to sound in any way arrogant but, I have some legit friends and family. And I am more than pleased to call them my friends and family.







               
   
Here are some pictures of my Sunday afternoon at the apple store, always a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, and more than excited to see you growing in Christ with great friends and family by your side!

    ReplyDelete